Many heartwarming television shows and movies, such the Love Comes Softly series and When Calls the Heart, may be found on Hallmark Channel. Also in season is Hallmark’s well-known Countdown to Christmas TV program. This November, Hulu with Live TV added the channel just in time.
On Philo, DirecTV Stream, Frndly TV, Sling TV + Lifestyle Extra Bundle, Fubo TV, YouTube TV, Fubo TV Elite, Vidgo, Now TV, Xfinity Choice TV, Hallmark Movies Now, Peacock Premium, DirecTV Stream Ultimate, or Peacock Premium Plus, you may watch Hallmark Channel without a cable subscription.
The cost of traditional cable is significantly higher when compared to the online platform. The majority of consumers transfer from cable to online platforms for this reason. You’ve come to the correct site if you love Hallmark Channel and want to learn how to watch Hallmark Channel without cable. We’ll walk you through many methods for streaming the Hallmark Channel so you can choose the one that works best for you.
How to Watch the Hallmark Channel Without Cable in 3 Easy Steps
- Install a VPN. NordVPN is a incredible server network and fast streaming speeds, you can watch the Hallmark Channel from anywhere without buffering. Because NordVPN offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, you may test it out with assurance.
- Link up with a server. The Hallmark Channel is not geo-restricted in the US, so pick any city (like New York).
- Keep an eye on the Hallmark Channel. No matter where you are, log into your Hallmark account to access your preferred media.
What is Hallmark Movies Now?
Hallmark Movies Now is a network streaming service that does not contain live networks. It contains an on-demand archive that includes many older movies as well as whole series from the networks. Newer titles, however, are not assured (save for presently showing programs, which premiere later in the week than on cable).
It costs $5.99 per month but does not necessarily replace having access to live Hallmark programming.
Why You Need a VPN to Watch the Hallmark Channel Without Cable
Due to copyright constraints, the Hallmark Channel only permits its material to be viewed in a few countries. That’s why it’s only available on US-specific streaming providers like Hulu, Sling, Peacock, Frndly TV, Philo, and fuboTV. If you travel outside of the United States or Canada, you may not be able to access it and watch your favorite series like Heartland. These services recognize your IP address and prevent you from viewing any content.
What Streaming Service Has The Hallmark Channel
Pluto TV is your best if you want to watch a Hallmark movie live without paying a subscription fee. There are other Hallmark channels available on the free streamer. You can view live or on-demand TV and movies.
YouTube TV: Hallmark TV has recently been added to the platform’s portfolio. For $65 per month, you may watch Hallmark Channel, Hallmark Drama, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, and 100+ other channels around the clock.
Philo: You can watch all three Hallmark channels on Philo for $25/month.
Sling: Hallmark, Hallmark Movies & Mysteries, and Hallmark Drama are only available as part of Sling’s Lifestyle Extra channel add-on. You’ll need to subscribe to a base plan ($40-55/month) and then add Lifestyle Extra for $6/month.
Roku Tv: To view Hallmark Channel programs on Roku, you must first subscribe to a TV provider and then download the Hallmark Channel Everywhere app—or subscribe to Hallmark Movies Now and then download the app.
How to Watch Hallmark Channel for free
Some Hallmark Channel streaming services include a free trial period. Firstly you need a NordVPN to be able to connect to a US server. And after download any of the following apps.
If you utilize different email addresses, you can take advantage of those and watch free Hallmark Channel for a month or more. Let’s have a look at the free trials that are offered.
- Frndly TV – offers a 1-week free trial
- Philo – offers a 1-week free trial
- DIRECTV STREAM – offers a 5-day free trial
- FuboTV – offers a 1-week free trial
Using The Hallmark App on Roku and Other Devices
Once you’ve subscribed to one of the aforementioned channels, you can watch by downloading the Hallmark Channel Everywhere app to your streaming device. When prompted for a TV provider, provide the username and password from one of the above-mentioned participating streaming services. The methods I used to unlock the Hallmark app on Roku are listed below. The approach is quite similar for other streaming devices and TV anywhere apps.
- Navigate to your device’s channel store or app store. Roku refers to it as the “Channel Store.”
- Look for the Hallmark Channels Everywhere app, download it to your device, and then launch it.
- Select “Login” from the menu at the upper right of the app.
- Your Roku device will then display an activation code as well as a URL.
- Navigate to the URL supplied using a PC or mobile web browser.
- You will then be prompted to enter your TV provider and a username/password. I’m inputting the Philo username and password.
- Your TV screen will refresh once you login in. You should now have access to all of the video content available through the Hallmark Channels Everywhere app.